Sunday, August 12, 2007

UNEXPECTEDLY

To the one I think I am falling in love with...

Moments of rush, happiness of the heart
Little things that I imagine like some work of art
An abstract indescribable emotion that I feel
To a creature showing me that destiny is for real

I persistently asked, I fervently did pray,
I patiently wished that come this day
When I could find among all the men on earth
One who sincerely appreciates my worth

He who laughs at my clumsiness
Who makes me smile when clouds turn to gray
He's like a vacuum taking all my loneliness
Flattering me in his own little way

We became closer unexpectedly
turned good friends eventually
But like all living things I know,
the feelings I kept inside started to grow

Days passed and I count the hours I spent
Just sitting alone in a space, legs bent
Thinking how this emotion could be true
This unexpected love I feel for you

I may never have the chance to tell it straight
I will wait for the right time, because I believe in fate
Not mere words of love could bind us together
For star-crossed lovers are destined for each other.


Waiting for your return,

YOUR DESTINY
12 August 2007
20:04

No comments: